Life of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of the Night

Revolutionizing The Way The World Party In Malaysia!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's my space wasting introduction of myself

Go down 
3 posters

WOOOOOOOOOOO
Huh?
Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_lcap0%Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What?
Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_lcap0%Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Where?
 0% [ 0 ]
When?
 0% [ 0 ]
Do'H!
Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_lcap100%Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Shawn.H.Cheah
Admin
Admin
Shawn.H.Cheah

Kudos : 3

Here's my space wasting introduction of myself Empty
PostSubject: Here's my space wasting introduction of myself   Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 am

affraid Hello peeps,

I'm Shawn a 23 year old dude with long hair who looks like a girl from the back so please don't say "AMOIIII" before I turn my head. MMmmm jokes aside, I'm a Chinese Pakistani Indian Mix and am staying in Kelana Jaya.

Loves sports, movies, hangouts, chillouts, booze, bars, parties, clubs, more sports, even more sports, yeap even more sports,cars, did I mention cars?, YES! CARS! and list goes on. As long as it's clean I'll do it regardless of how extreme it is.

HATES! guys who don't respect girls, molesters who deserves to be slapped with a jackhammer, read 1 and 2.

Looking forward to partying with everyone from Life of the Night and have a great night together.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.LotN.forumotion.com
Ashley Wolf
Life of the Night Pioneer
Life of the Night Pioneer
Ashley Wolf

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's my space wasting introduction of myself   Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey, I'm Ashley Wolf and I live by 2 rules:

Rule #1 : Ashley Wolf is always right
Rule #2 : In some cases when Ashley may be wrong, refer to Rule #1

Thats all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn.H.Cheah
Admin
Admin
Shawn.H.Cheah

Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Here's my space wasting introduction of myself   Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 am

Rule #3 : Sometimes it's not wise to follow Rule #2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LotN.forumotion.com
blogsoon
New Comer
New Comer

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's my space wasting introduction of myself   Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Thats all! Here's my space wasting introduction of myself G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's my space wasting introduction of myself   Here's my space wasting introduction of myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's my space wasting introduction of myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of the Night :: The Lounge :: Grand Entrance-
Jump to: